- Provide and supply day old chicks and feed in line with standard specification and price set by the Scheme Manager to farmers in his/her cluster.
- Provide middle level credit facility to farmers for the supply of day old chicks, feeds, drugs and vaccine.
- Off take table eggs produced by farmers in his/her cluster.
- Undertake the supply/sales of eggs produce to the School Feeding Program in his/her base state.
- Monitor and supervise the activities of farmers within his/her cluster.
- Shall be part of the state stakeholders/technical committee.
NOTE: State entrepreneurs are eligible to access fund from the 25 billion Naira set aside for the scheme under the management of Bank of Industry provided all credit criteria are met.
For More Enquiry?
Call National Coordinators on
State Coordinators contacts will be available in each State & FCT very soon