Eligibility & Participation
- Prospective farmers must be a member of poultry association of Nigeria (PAN), Osun state chapter
- Farmers must set up appropriate facilities with capacity to stock a minimum of 1,200 birds with corresponding equipment’s (feeders and drinkers) required.
- Farmers shall apply for participation through PAN to Tuns Farms.
- Farmers shall agree to comply with technical advice as provided by Tuns Farms on the management of the birds.
How to Participate
BOPS is open to all eligible poultry farmers in Osun State. To participate in the scheme, interested farmers should:
- Be a member of Poultry Association of Nigeria(PAN) in Osun State
- Obtain the BOPS Form from the Association
- Set up appropriate structure/facility for broiler rearing
- Get approval and accreditation for the farm
- Collect DOC and feeds inputs from Tuns Farms
- Start managing the broiler farm