National Input Supplier
How to Participate
To participation in NEGPRO as a national producer/supplier, the following criteria must be met:
- Prospective producers/suppliers must be an indigenous company with a track record of expertise in the poultry sector for a minimum of 15 years
- Prospective producers/suppliers must agree to comply with relevant standards and specifications as spelt out by the scheme technical committee
- Prospective producers/suppliers must agree to comply with inputs prices and costing as specified by the scheme technical committee
Inputs requirement for the scheme are:
- Pullet day-old chicks (DOC)
- Layers Feed and Concentrate
- Drugs and vaccines
Qualified and competent input supplier (s) will be appointed to produce and supply each of the above listed inputs nationwide to the state anchors.
- Feed Supply:
- Six feed millers will be selected; one in each of the six geo-political zones of the country to supply feeds to state anchors in their respective geo-political zones.
- Selected feed millers must agree to use feed formulation approved by the scheme technical committee.
- Drugs and Vaccines
- Competent companies with excellent track record network in the production and distribution of drugs and vaccines will be selected for this category.
- Reputable hatcheries with high pedigree and good track record in the production of day-old-chicks will be selected for this category
Interested suppliers/producers are to send a letter of intent by registered mail to the Consultant/Scheme Manager at the address below: